[Foundation-l] UCMJ and Wikimedia

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:47:27 UTC 2008

Thanks Mike. In your opinion, is there a conflict between our no legal
threats policy and an editor warning another editor of their
responsibility (as they claim) to report conduct that violates the
UCMJ to military authorities? I.e. if someone has an affirmative
responsibility to report a violation, can we resonably bar them from
issuing a warning relating to that responsibility?