[Foundation-l] Call for election officials

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:07:43 UTC 2008

"Committee members must be editors of one or more Wikimedia projects,
cannot be on the board of trustees or candidates in the election, and
cannot vote in the 2008 election of trustees."

Makes me wonder, do we really require them to be editor? Isn't
volunteer at Wikimedia the word we are looking for here? (ie, a
developer would be welcome imho to candidate). It's not that I think
anyone would object to a developer because (s)he does not edit that
often, but still, maybe something to keep in mind for in the future :)

BR, Lodewijk