[Foundation-l] Reply to Michael

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:40:33 UTC 2008

Michael,

That seems a logical way to proceed to me.  I regret that my faith in the
list moderation on this list has been shaken.  I believe that thread was
ended prematurely and reasonable discussion still existed.  However, what's
done is done, and it's time to move forward.

My concerns now are process, and the process that you suggest below is
acceptable to me.  I don't pretend to speak for anyone but myself, of
course.

Philippe