[Foundation-l] Reply to Mark

Gatto Nero gattonero at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:34:25 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com> wrote:

>  >  I'll repeat it again: is this respect?
>  >  The answer is "no".
>  >
>  >  Wikimedia, freedom of opinion? Nope: freedom to have the Board's
>  >  opinion (it seems).
>
>  This is a baseless insinuation.

This is a fact. Some of us expressed some concerns.
We've been defined:
* troll
* illogic
Just to repeat the first two adjectives we've been called. All has
been said is: "If you have problem, just don't come".
And then moderation (without telling it before, if I remember).
It's a baseless insinuation? I think it's a sad picture.

>  Foundation-l is a open forum, where everyone, including the board and
>  its critics can utter their opinion.

Until they're not "illogic" or "troll" (translation: every time they
have a different or problematic opinion).

>  Our job is to moderate the
>  discussion when it gets offtopic or incivil.

The problem is the definition of "incivil". It's a "Whatever" as an
answer to some concerns "incivility"? I think so.

But maybe I'm talking too much,
Gatto Nero