[Foundation-l] Status of cloak requests

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:22:01 UTC 2008

<quote> The freenode head of staff is the person responsible for
sorting this paperwork with us and unfortunately she has been
indisposed due to injury for some weeks now. </quote>

I doubt there is much to prioritize if you are injured and unable to
work. Nor do I think there is much of a "higher level" in Freenode as
Head of Staff (although I immediately admit that I am not that into
their working structure). We can either complain now, or just wait,
both will generate probably the same result, except that the first
brings sad and ugly faces, and the second doesn't.

BR, Eia