[Foundation-l] Next board meeting

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:40:53 UTC 2008

> I think if you look closely, the two members that were appointed, were
>  specifically not appointed with a renewable term, but appointed *until*
>  the next elections.

I believe they were replacing elected board members that had resigned,
so they were appointed to elected seats which were empty at the time.
It makes sense that their appointment is only until the next election.
That's not the case with the treasurer position - as far as I know,
that is intended to be permanently an appointed seat.