[Foundation-l] Next board meeting

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 13:04:09 UTC 2008

IMHO the structure of WMF is not the same structure of a local Chapter.

The treasurer in fact must be the financial director (CFO).

But I think that is *VERY VERY* important that the role of control is
*DIFFERENT* from the role of executive.

In this case the board must decide to have not a treasurer but a
"Financial Controller".

Ilario