[Foundation-l] Wikimania and the Muhammad pix

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 23:34:38 UTC 2008

In a message dated 2/23/2008 5:19:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
george.nikolaidis at yale.edu writes:

Perhaps  I'm being ignorant in my view for the wikimedia
project or perhaps  my ignorance just extends to the purpose of this
list, but I thought  that those qualified enough to post on the mailing
list would at  least offer more than what they've heard from a friend
or read in an  article or two.

Hmmm. Let's see--I gave citations for problems that should be addressed.
What more, having lived in the Middle East for 20 years, I have actually been to
Egypt, more than once, in fact. I've also been to the West Bank and Gaza,
Jordan, Lebanon, and Tunisia.I've written about those countries, and even filmed
 in those countries. I do think I am qualified to offer more than what I have
 heard from a friend or read in an article or two. How about you?

Danny

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)