[Foundation-l] Wikimania and the Muhammad pix

Claudio Mastroianni gattonero at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:52:36 UTC 2008

Il giorno 23/feb/08, alle ore 23:15, Claudio Mastroianni ha scritto:

>> It should not matter what the political advocacy of our governments
>> are.
>> It should not matter where we come from. It should not matter
>> whether we
>> are gays, or muslims, or newyorkers.
>
> Or Nazis? Or killers? Or pedophile? Or rapers?
> What matters is only "freedom, transparency, collaboration,
> neutrality"? ONLY?

Just 'cause someone didn't understood the iperbolic tone of this
phrase, I specify:
* I don't think nazis = gays or muslims = pedophile or newyorker =
killers (ok, some newyorkers are killers -> ironic)
* I DO think that is _offensive_ for me - as a person, a gay and an
intelligent being - to read "no matter if you're gay/women/vegan/X, no
matter if someone hurts you or offends you or thinks you're inferior,
what matter is neutrality"

Yes, we pursue neutrality. We pursue collaboration. We pursue the
condivision of all the informations in the world.
But this doesn't mean we have the right to abide/avoid/ignore all the
other moral/ethic/civil implication of living in a world.

Thanks.