[Foundation-l] Wikimania and the Muhammad pix

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 19:12:57 UTC 2008

Don't move the goalposts. You said the Egyptian government protects
tourists, and I showed you that they don't (and in some cases do the
killing.) You said they weren't targeted attacks and I showed you that
they were. How far do you want to move the goalposts here? The fact
is, if someone wants to attack Wikimania, the Egyptian government not
only cannot stop it, but may even  be complicit in it, especially
given the current political leanings on Muhammad images by the
Egyptian government.

-Dan