[Foundation-l] Wikimania and the Muhammad pix

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 18:14:45 UTC 2008

The egyptian government isn't going to allow tourists to get killed by
anyone? I assume then, you're ignoring the several terrorist incidents
involving murders of tourists, in recent years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Sharm_el-Sheikh_attacks 88 killed,
200 wounded
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Dahab_bombings 23 killed  80 wounded
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Sinai_bombings 34 killed,  171 wounded
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_1997_Luxor_massacre 63 killed,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_2005_terrorist_attacks_in_Cairo
(actually 3 seperate incidents.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_bus_crash was an intentional
ramming of an Israeli bus.

We have an entire page on terrorism in Egypt and a category. You
really think the Egyptian government controls what terrorists do?
That's why they're criminals: they don't care about the law.

-Dan