[Foundation-l] Posting of Mid-year financial statements

Jay Walsh jwalsh at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 22 18:41:54 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Today we posted the mid-year financial statements on the WMF wiki:

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Finance_report

These statements reflect the new fiscal year, from November 2007 to July
2007.  We plan to do this mid-fiscal year moving forward.  Note that
these are not 'audited' statements - those are prepared and posted at
the end of the fiscal year.

Part of our commitment to keep the public informed of our ongoing
activities.

You'll also find accompanying the statement (in pdf format) an FAQ.

Thanks,
jay
___
Jay Walsh