[Foundation-l] WMF/EFF and Copyright extension

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 21:32:58 UTC 2008

Alnokta: Thanks for catching that. It's been fixed.

Brian: Thanks for the words of encouragement. I also thought
about putting up a printable version that people can show to
those in their communities. We can scan them and then show
real signatures as well, in addition to the digital ones. If you like
the idea, I can whip it up before your meeting tomorrow and
we might be able to get a few of the EFF members on board
as well, which would be a great morale boost for the cause.

-Chad