[Foundation-l] Board elections

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:57:38 UTC 2008

>  5. Perhaps (or not) good statistics to evaluate the voting process
>  afterwards (what sysops voted versus regular editors. What english voted
>  versus french etc...). I am not favorable to this myself, but I heard it
>  mentionned several times

Key thing here is not to make it so precise than you can identify
individual votes. For example,  how sysop vs non-sysop votes were
distributed could be interesting. How votes from different projects
were distributed could be very interesting. If you make it possible to
combine the two, however, you find out exactly how the one admin on
some small project voted (or even multiple admins if they all voted
the same way). That is very very bad and very very easy to do if you
aren't careful.