[Foundation-l] misleading advice on oversight on wikizine

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:13:39 UTC 2008

I'm sorry if my comment was a little harsh. I probably should have adjusted
it after I learned a little bit more about what it is and how its operated.
I appreciate the fact that English is probably not the native language of
those who write it, and I'm sure the work is thankless and difficult ;-) I
don't know much about the zine beyond what a scan of the front page gave me,
but I'd be happy to edit for clarity in English if that would be at all
useful.

Nathan