[Foundation-l] Board elections

Jesse Martin (Pathoschild) pathoschild at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:38:01 UTC 2008

Hello,

I drafted a page based on the discussion during and after the election, and
some ideas of my own; see <
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2008 >. (It can of course be
deleted if the 2008 board elections committee decides to use something
else.)

I don't think endorsements need to be separate from the actual voting.
Instead of requiring a minimum number of endorsements to proceed to the
voting step, just set a minimum number of approving votes within a set time,
and disqualify those who don't meet it.

(I would be interested in helping organize the elections this year. I helped
with technical matters in the last election, particularly the page naming
convention and templated navigation.)

--
Yours cordially,
Jesse Martin (Pathoschild)