[Foundation-l] First use/contribution by Canadians of Wikipedia

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:19:51 UTC 2008

The other thing to do is check the history of the entries on some Canadian
cities.  Although it's not exact, it would likely return at least a few
Canadians.  For instance, the article [[Quebec City]] was started on
3/27/2001 by Stephen Gilbert.  A quick check of Stephen Gilbert's user page
says he's in New Brunswick.  Voila, it's proven.

Philippe