[Foundation-l] A "New York City Free Culture Alliance"?

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 03:30:35 UTC 2008

Forward it to everyone you want.

David's already signed up to join us at our next Sunday March 16
meeting, and the "New York City Free Culture Alliance" is of course on
the agenda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC

Actually, we should probably get a New York City mailing list too, to
make this type of communication easier ("Wikimedia Pennsylvania"
already has one).

Thanks,
Pharos