[Foundation-l] Licenses, again

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:40:37 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Please read what you react to. What you expect today may not be true
tomorrow. Also this is about specific types of data; we discuss if it is
even valid to assume a copyright when there are strong arguments why you
cannot. The question is how much notion do you give to copyright and
therefore to licenses when copyright is not even applicable.

For some types of content, think about lexical, ontological information
these notions have not been properly considered by many people.

Thanks,
    GerardM