[Foundation-l] [Announcement] Welcome to our two new board members

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:16:00 UTC 2008

Congratulations to both.

I do have one question though.  In previous elections there has been a
concern that being on the Board and writing for the Signpost represented a
conflict of interest.  I believe Michael said previously that he would scale
back/discontinue his Signpost involvement if elected to the Board.  I am
curious if that is still his plan?

-Robert Rohde