[Foundation-l] Licenses, again

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:44:47 UTC 2008

you could do it as it was done on nlwikibooks. We changed from gfdl to
gfdl&&cc-by-sa, also with a cutoff point. Every article written before
that point has been marked with a template, that can only be removed
if every author agrees with that. Articles from wikipedia can only be
imported if they are properly marked as such, with only a gfdl
license.

br, eia