[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Census

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Sun Feb 10 08:02:01 UTC 2008

Deni,

I don't believe you're old enough to take responsibility for this. I don't
know how you've coded this up but a version that splits into translatable
data files for the questions and core code would be ideal. In that way it
can be passed on to the Foundation who I think should take responsibility
for collecting and securing the data. Brion and others have serious
experience in keeping machines secure and handling confidential data.

Aside: Deni isn't old enough to sign the privacy agreement for the
Foundation. Admirably enthusiastic though.

Brian McNeil