[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Census

Deni Symonds symode09 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 06:42:54 UTC 2008

Hey everyone!

I mentioned a while back how we should have a Wikimedia census so, we can know more about who edits WMF projects.

I have set up a mock survey at http://loopaustralia.com/survey/index.php?sid=54369&lang=en . One of the biggest problem is how we could send the census out - by its definition, everyone would answer it but, that clearly wouldn't happen. If there is a list of email addresses, we can send out unique url's or, we could allow users to sign up or, fill it out anonymously. Any ideas?

-Deni