[Foundation-l] Preservation of cultural diversity and minority languages

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 08:20:36 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Who is stopping anyone from working towards a comprehensive English
Wikipedia ? What makes you say this is happening? If people are not
contributing towards this goal, they are surely doing something that they
feel is of value. Are they, as a result, stopping you from making your goal
happen?
Thanks,
      GerardM