[Foundation-l] Preservation of cultural diversity and minority languages

Jesse Martin (Pathoschild) pathoschild at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 17:36:30 UTC 2008

Hello,

The mission of the Wikimedia Foundation is to "collect and develop
educational content under a free license or in the public domain, and
to disseminate it effectively and globally". The preservation of
cultural diversity and of minority languages are noble missions, but
not those of the Wikimedia Foundation (which does not seek to fulfill
every noble mission in the world).

< http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Mission >

--
Yours cordially,