[Foundation-l] [Fwd: Public meetings dated February 3, 2008]

Mark (Markie) newsmarkie at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 2 20:17:41 UTC 2008

please dont plug accessgrid any more, you have suggested this on many emails
and i know it may be in good faith but we have spent lots of time on various
different lists discussing this.  the meeting will take place on irc, most
probably #wikimania2008 or #wikimania2009 (not yet decided).  for people not
used to irc this can be accessed by going to
http://wikimania2008.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC and choosing wikimania planning
channel.

thanks

mark