[Foundation-l] The new iteration

KillerChihuahua puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Wed Dec 24 13:25:09 UTC 2008

If the list is dead, it is because there is nothing to discuss at this
time. This isn't a forum. Someone will bring a new topic in as
appropriate, which is far preferable to trying to keep this list active
and clog our inboxes with less relevant discussions, surely?