[Foundation-l] Jimmy Wales donation appeal

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:17:18 UTC 2008

Up to now, I kinda liked the fundraiser. Although they are very shouty for
what I'm used to (I dislike the red button for instance and the somewhat
agressive tone), I think this last change in message could use a *little*
step back. Please use a slightly smaller font, an slightly less shouty text.
To me it really reads like " wow, now we're really desperate, PLEASE COME
READ THIS ** APPEAL". I would really appreciate it if this last banner would
be done a little less in a way that comes to me (justified or not) as
"typical American"...

As said, a slightly smaller font, and a grey color could do miracles here.

Lodewijk