[Foundation-l] Licensing update: Questions and Answers

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:29:54 UTC 2008

I think you need a better introduction, i.e. something even more basic
than "Why move".  The people on this list know what's going on, but
many Wikipedians and others pay negligible attention to GFDL issues.

I would suggest either adding an explanatory header, or starting with
an even more basic question like "What change is being proposed?".
You need something that addresses "What" is going on before getting
into the "Why" and "How".

-Robert Rohde