[Foundation-l] and what if...

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Tue Dec 16 04:57:28 UTC 2008

David Gerard wrote:
> It
> would be novel indeed to have a Holocaust denier who wasn't a crank as
> an editor, but I don't expect it to happen any time soon.

You'd be surprised, then. If you're talking about Holocaust-denial
*activists*, trying to edit articles to encompass that point of view,
then sure. But normal people who believe the Holocaust either didn't
happen or was overblown, but realize their view is a minority one and
edit in other areas? We have quite a few, especially editors from Arab
countries.

-Mark