[Foundation-l] and what if...

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 00:22:54 UTC 2008

on 12/13/08 6:52 PM, Florence Devouard at Anthere9 at yahoo.com wrote:

> "Professionals could probably help us grow up in certain areas, but they
> would have to cope with all the no-life standing on our mailing lists".

Florence,

"Professionals", or, as they are also referred to, "experts" don't get much
of a welcome in the Project. I know, I'm one of them. My professional :-)
guess is that it is fear by the larger Community that they will somehow take
over. This is unfortunate thinking. And I believe it is having a negative
effect on the overall depth and quality of the encyclopedia.

Marc Riddell