[Foundation-l] Fwd: [Commons-l] Making Wikimedia Commons less frightening

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:20:00 UTC 2008

Please don't puts words (or notions) in my mouth.

At the moment, Commons works best for you when you can read/write English.
But if you don't, you can still do simple searches using a dictionary,
and find many useful images.
This fact contradicts your earlier statement that Commons is useless
to non-English speakers.

That's what I said, nothing more.

Magnus