[Foundation-l] The new iteration

Thomas Goldammer thogol at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:24:36 UTC 2008

2008/12/8, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com>:
> Anybody alive?
>
>  The iteration goes like:
>  * I start to talk about low activity on the list.
>  * Erik mentions that new step toward license migration has been happened.
>  * Others get some idea to talk about.
>  * The new iteration of discussion begins.
>
>  So, let's try: This list became dead once again!

This is a very good moment to unsubscribe from this list. A mailing
list is a platform to announce things and to inform many people of
something important, it is not a place to discuss. The foundation-l
consists to 99% of absolutely useless discussions about things that
should really be discussed in public (e.g. on Meta or Foundationwiki),
and now people start writing something without even having something
to say and discuss about the "low" activity. Ridiculous.

Th.