[Foundation-l] Handholding for new articles (Was: Re: 80% of our projects are failing)

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:25:10 UTC 2008

2008/12/5 Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com>:

> This [1] is the sort of thing I'm thinking about. David, has this been
> proposed, discussed, modeled and rejected in the past? (It seems like it
> must have, for something that is pretty common around the web).
> [1]: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Add_an_article_-_basic.JPG

Not that I know of. A preloaded text box would do much the same job, I
expect. Note how I don't say anything about format of references, etc
- just enter the content.

Unfortunately, getting community consensus for any change whatsoever
on en:wp is all but impossible these days. Happenstance conditions are
treated as rock-solid intention.

- d.