[Foundation-l] Moving towards a more usable MediaWiki

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 21:13:35 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Brion Vibber <brion at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> [snip]
>
> We're already aware of the UNICEF study & extensions and will be
> reviewing them alongside other ongoing usability testing and development
> projects throughout 2009.
>
> - -- brion

Lovely. Usability in general is an important topic, and it goes beyond
any particular task or set of projects; there are many things in
MediaWiki that could be improved. (My vote would be for working on an
easier referencing system, which has also been discussed many times).

Is there a current page on Meta or elsewhere for this list of
potential usability projects, adding suggestions, and discussion of
them?

-- Phoebe