[Foundation-l] Moving towards a more usable MediaWiki

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:00:15 UTC 2008

Hoi,
They failed their task. Their task was to create a new article. There are
many people who fail at this.

When you state that "those seem to be getting increasingly rare", I wonder
if you have experience with small and starting projects. It is a recurring
theme and it is a major reason for the failure of projects. I completely
agree with you that there are many more pain points. The trick is to solve
the issues that are easy to solve first. From this we can progress to a next
issue.
Thanks,
      GerardM