[Foundation-l] Moving towards a more usable MediaWiki

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 13:51:50 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> You do not create a new article by finding the "edit" button. The task all
> these people failed at was creating a whole new article.
> Thanks,
>      GerardM

Ok, it's a real problem... but we know that any wiki has got a syntax.

It's better to know the curve of learning of these users.

For example:
* they were not able to write an article at start
* after a quick training the 50% was able
* with a small handbook the 40% was able

IMHO it's better to learn a syntax instead of HTML.

Ilario