[Foundation-l] Moving towards a more usable MediaWiki

Michael Peel email at mikepeel.net
Tue Dec 2 13:40:40 UTC 2008

Where did they fail? Did they fail to find a red link to create an
article? (those seem to be getting increasingly rare) Could they not
find a subject to start a new article on? Were they unable to type
text into the appropriate box and submit it? Were they unable to
structure the article well enough? Were they unable to wikify it?
Were they unable to categorize it? Did they fail to add an infobox or
a picture? Were they unable to get it to GA/FA status?

There's lots of failure points; which ones caused the problems, and
are there simple tweaks that can be made to sort out the problems?

Mike