[Foundation-l] 80% of our projects are failing

Finn Rindahl finnrindwiki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:44:25 UTC 2008

I'd like to ecco (is that an eEnglish word..?) Michael Finney here. Most
people who engage them self in a small language wikimedia projects will
sooner or later participate in projects like en:wp and commons as well - and
thus both learn more about the "facts of reality" as well as communicating
with others in a (for them) foreign language.

They may of course also learn the not so pleasant fact of reality that
native English speakers unfortunately sometimes come across as a rather
arrogant lot (an attitude also unfortunately often also adapted by
dutch/scandinavians etc who often are more comfortable using English than
other language groups - I've been arrogant myself at times)

Finn Rindahl (mainly nowiki&commons)