[Foundation-l] Tell us about your Wikipedia

David Moran fordmadoxfraud at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 20:38:43 UTC 2008

I'm generally interested in making the Wikipedias more interconnected,
linguistically, and maintaining a global community spirit.  I think it's
vital to Wikipedia's mission, in fact.  I create a lot of articles, mostly
related to ancient Greece and Rome, and always try to make sure I include
interwiki links to the article in other-language Wikipedias.  The Catalan
Wiki, in particular, has a pretty spectacular breadth of classics-related
articles.  It's made me want to learn the language.

--Ford MF