[Foundation-l] Bridgeman v. Corel worldwide for Wikimedia Commons - yes or no?

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:48:14 UTC 2008

I just photographed individual plants, so layout does not come into
question.

There was no sign  with a copyright claim or remark about photographs at the
entrance - in fact it was hard to find an entrance at all. The only sign we
found was a wooden sign "botanical garden" - that direction.

In hindsight, there may have been a text or direction on the walls of the
refugio (mountain hut), some 100 meters away, but we were glad to have
located the botanical garden at all, and didnt think of it.