[Foundation-l] New list admin: Ral315

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 00:01:20 UTC 2008

List administration is a list administrators job. I am totaly fine
with it if the list administrators handle the administration,
including new admin-appointments. This kind of stuff is not something
to decide on the list itself. I am fine with elaborations etc, I don't
care. But on the other side, I just go with Michael here, I trust his
judgement on what is needed and who is better. (this unless there is a
huge major problem with a new or old admin on a structural basis of
course)

kr, lodewijk