[Foundation-l] Note regarding status of privacy policy

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:30:31 UTC 2008

You have absolutely no standing to complain about a time limit -
personally, I am very glad to see the Committee putting some effort into
resolving issues in a somewhat timely manner.

You made your complaint in various places, multiple versions at different
times, and failed to file a case yourself. When it was filed "on your
behalf," you ignored it. Now you suddenly don't have enough time to
gather the diffs for a problem in the relatively distant past that you've
been
complaining about ever since?

I'm sorry, I don't expect many to be so credulous as to accept your
dispute of the time limit as good faith. When the Committee publicizes
a decision, you'll have a decision of your own to make - to continue raising
your complaint at every opportunity (claiming its ignored and unresolved)
and thus invite increasingly aggressive censure, or to let it go.

Nathan