[Foundation-l] "Wikidrama" and autonomy of Wikimedia projects

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 21:11:26 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I have been in a discussion about having swear words in dictionaries. One
point is that many people do not know what is actually said in "swear
words". In my opinion many of these are not understood as a consequence.
Motherfucker is a good example.  In my opinion, it is best to debunk swear
words, make sure that they are understood as it is the best way to deflate
their effectiveness.

Some people have these nice little quotations at the end of their mails ...
By the way Chad, are you an only child ?
Thanks,
     GerardM