[Foundation-l] Note regarding status of privacy policy

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 23:06:57 UTC 2008

> Of the recent case regarding Lar, I've been told all evidence must be
> submitted by this Sunday, then the case will be closed. But I don't
> have time to hunt for diffs right now, because I have family coming to
> stay until the end of the month. They know this -- they also know this
> is a holiday season -- but they want it closed by Sunday nevertheless,
> for reasons they're unable to explain. So nothing will be resolved.

Have you tried politely requesting an extension? That you have family
staying seems to be an excellent reason for needing some more time and
I really can't see ArbCom saying no. I've had my own problems with
ArbCom (I was recently desysoped and was appalled at the bad practices
and judgement shown), but they are usually pretty reasonable when it
comes to real life commitments.