[Foundation-l] Wikimania2008 sessions videos are now available

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 11:21:50 UTC 2008

Wow, I am mega impressed. Go, B.A. :)

Now we need some ultra-frank assessments about which sessions were
worth seeing, to avoid downloading gigs and gigs of data. :)

Anyone feel like putting together a backyard DVD burning service? I
would pay a decent amount for someone to burn all/some of these to DVD
and mail them to me.

2008/8/7 Brian <Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu>:
> Were the videos from WIkimania 2007 ever made available?

I don't think many people are aware of this, but yes. (I found out in
May this year)
<ftp://memphis.iis.sinica.edu.tw/wikimania2007_DV_ogg/>

See also <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2007_videocasts>
for matching session numbers to titles.

cheers
Brianna