[Foundation-l] New wiki creation

Marco Chiesa chiesa.marco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 23:10:16 UTC 2008

Erik Moeller ha scritto:
> This won't be necessary. Existing incubator content _can_ remain under
> FDL only. New edits to the wikis that are being set up right now have
> to have the "will agree to the possibility of migration" clause.

Does it mean that the new wikis will have some content which is
GFDL-only (what was created or derives from something created elsewhere)
and some content which is doubly licensed? Or that we just double
license everything because shortly it will be legal to do so? And BTW, I
thought contents were licensed in GFDL, not projects. If today I write
something (releasing under GFDL 1.2 or later) on project A created last
year or on project B created today, how is it possible that from project
A you can do GFDL 1.2 -> GFDL 1.3 -> cc-by-sa-3.0 while on project B you
can't, when you have released the same text under the same licence?
Cruccone