[Foundation-l] Election rules modification regarding suffrage issues raised on this list

Majorly axel9891 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 30 23:04:54 UTC 2008

On 30/04/2008, Delphine Ménard <notafishz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just as a matter of clarity. Can the 50 edits be spread across
> different projects?
> Do internal wikis count?
>
> I'm just afraid I'm not gonna have the required number of edits on any
> one wiki. And I consider myself kind of "up to date" to be allowed to
> vote.
>

> Delphine

Delphine - it's seriously not difficult to get 50 edits. I myself have made
over 1000 in one hour just on recent changes patrol. 50 edits is tiny, and
considering all the tools available, it really shouldn't be very difficult
to get 50 edits.

--
Alex (Majorly)

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Majorly