[Foundation-l] New wiki creation

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:25:16 UTC 2008

So, why does this African woman of 67 have t agree to this, and not
all projects? Because essentially, there seems to me no big
difference? Why can't we just say the same for enwiki then? There also
all content is under FDL (like that new wiki with incubator content).
Just on a somewhat larger scale?

Lodewijk