[Foundation-l] New wiki creation

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:01:54 UTC 2008

Hoi,
It has been discussed already a long time that a new project is NOT a tabula
rasa. Content is to be moved from the Incubator. The Incubator IS GFDL
licensed. What I now understand is that the existing contributors are to
re-license their content .... I think this is a sad moment because
everything becomes even more muddled. What I hope for is that these projects
are created preferably today.
Thanks,
     GerardM